Marketing Analytics Integrator
SPARKLINE PTE. LTD.
S$5000 - S$9000
Marketing Analytics Consultant (Integration)
At Sparkline, we’re not interested in being ‘the smartest guy in the room’! We want to be a trusted partner, strategic asset and integral part of our client’s business. We are a small team and at our strongest when we leverage each other’s strengths. We roll up our sleeves and move at lightning pace to get the job done!
- Passion for digital and data, and the value it brings to both consumers and businesses
- Dedication to become a value based partner, delivering above and beyond client expectations
- Humility to work integrity, good intent and transparency
- Curiosity to explore the possibilities and the opportunities from the information you are given
- Creativity to see beyond the answer and use insights to effectively reach potential customers
- Fail Fast, Learn Faster - it’s about progress not perfection
- Entrepreneurial in attitude and action, effortlessly innovating and adapting
- Embrace Change - ‘It’s not the strongest or the most intelligent who will survive, but those that can best manage change’... That's Charles Darwin by the way!
At Sparkline, we are in the people business! Our Solutions Integration Architects are passionate about helping our Client’s use data to develop a multi-view of their customer and deliver improvements across the customer journey to achieve competitive advantage and amazing customer experiences.
All of our Technical Consultants strive to form a deep understanding of the Client’s business, leverage industry knowledge and analytics techniques to provide creative solutions to solve real business problems. As a passionate storyteller you can present your insights in the form of a narrative. You are comfortable across all communication channels and can tailor your message to help cross functional stakeholders connect with the bigger picture.
As part of our Technical Delivery team you get the opportunity to dive under the hood of some of the biggest global brands and their technology stack. Using your mad skills in digital technologies and best in class data analytics integrations, you will deliver creative solutions,
quality execution and strategic value to our Clients.
To summarise, in this role you leverage your engineering, software architecture and technology integration expertise to oversee the scoping, design and implementation of marketing and analytics technology solutions across the Client’s desktop sites, mobile sites, and mobile apps. Cool right? With your eye for detail, you ensure effective work planning whilst preempting and mitigating issues to deliver on time.
This is an integral role as you are the Client’s consultant, whom they rely on to know how to maximise their technology investments and the best ways to reach and retain their customers, using data driven strategies. You guide them throughout any implementation phases, integration possibilities to bring data together in a cohesive way and advise them on how to get the best ROI and attract their target customers.
Keeping connected with the ever evolving digital technology landscape you can help identify new solutions and skills that could create greater opportunities for our Clients and Sparkline.
At Sparkline social capital is king! Your success will be based on your ability to collaborate, cooperate and ideate with Sparks from across the business. Demonstrating your natural bias for action, you’ll chase every opportunity to flex your entrepreneurial muscles and contribute to delivering impactful solutions for our clients. You’ll enjoy working with a degree of ambiguity and see the challenge in not having all the pieces of the puzzle in front of you. You will be a passionate learner with the ability to pick up new tools and languages with ease.
YOU WILL BRING:
- Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 3-5+ years working in roles using a consultative approach for technical solutioning
- At least 3 years working with analytics and tag management solutions; specifically Google or Adobe suites.
- Previous experience in Digital First environment and/or Media Industries would be a distinct advantage with prior customer facing/consulting experience of utmost interest
- Experience in software engineering practises, delivering scalability when writing code
- Experience implementing marketing technology and/or cloud solutions
- Exposure to big data platforms and technologies such as Google BigQuery, as well as R/Python would be particularly valuable
Closing on 15 Oct 2021