Marketing and Sales Intern
CRESCO DATA PTE. LTD.
Marketing / Public Relations
S$5 - S$5
CrescoData is an exciting market leader in the Commerce space. Headquartered in Singapore, it delivers Commerce-in-the-Cloud services to enterprise customers across the globe.
This is a unique opportunity to work in an agile market-leading company in a fast growing sector and work with large global customers. At Cresco we work hard as an energetic tight-knit team, we are hustlers who pull together and have FUN! Come and join us on our journey.
What we offer:
Culture is something that is really important to us at CrescoData. You’ll be joining a friendly, inclusive team that values people, growth, development and fun!
We will be a challenging and fulfilling learning curve for you and a fantastic opportunity to be a value-adding contributor to our fast-growing company. We regularly run weekly company initiatives like fitness bootcamps, team building days, monthly awards for going above and beyond and team events to reward hard work and a great attitude - and we would expect you to be part of this!
What will you do in your time with us?
As our marketing and sales intern you will be joining a unique market leading Singapore company with a global culture and mindset.
Working with a wide range of businesses in the APAC region to promote the Cresco Data Platform and sell CrescoData services.
Marketing Executive duties:
- Work with the CEO and external agencies to help deliver the Content Marketing Plan
- Produce the monthly newsletter / support with blogs / social media content
- Assist with any other marketing brand activities
- Updating of the company internet FAQs
- Monitor the Google AdWords account
- Create a monthly report to demonstrate channel and MQL growth
Sales Executive duties:
- Update the sales CRM
- Support the sales team: research, create prospect lists, cold calling, database campaigns
- Assist with proposals and presentations
Skills and Qualifications:
We'd like you to have the following skills:
- Excel / Powerpoint / GSuite
- Strong attention to detail
- Analytical skills
- Experience updating intranet / websites
The following tools are required:
- Social Media Tools
- Web & Analytics Tools (beneficial)
- WordPress (beneficial)
- Mail Chimp (beneficial)
- Design tools (beneficial)
- CRM experience (beneficial)
We are looking for some who is:
- Confident, highly organised, flexible and a self-starter
- Good team player, positive attitude, motivated and eager to learn
- Fluency in English, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with content creation a plus
- Good organisational skills, detail orientated, creative problem-solving skills
- An interest in Tech & Digital is preferable
- Must be eligible to work in Singapore / Possible to work remotely
- Prior internships in marketing, e-commerce platforms, creative agencies will be a bonus.
Please state your availability clearly in your application (Start date, End date). Only full-time interns will be considered ( minimum 3 months).
Please send your CV, a covering letter outlining your experience and why we should pick you, to: email@example.com
Closing on 16 Dec 2021