Marketing Consultant #SGUnitedTraineeships
MCLINK ASIA PTE. LTD.
Marketing / Public Relations
S$2500 - S$2500
This position reports to the Director and interfaces with company managers, employees and vendors. McLink Asia is devoted to producing quality content that aligns with the markets’ needs.
1. Review and improve current marketing campaigns and projects
2. Devise and execute integrated marketing campaigns with the aim of capturing and retaining new and current customers
3. Create marketing materials and supervise all marketing campaigns
4. Ensure accuracy of marketing materials and provide formal sign off if necessary
5. Write, edit, and proofread promotional materials within marketing campaigns before release
6. Able to liaise with internal or external agencies for promotional / marketing activities
7. Work within budget and report any excess expenditure
8. Implement, track, and measure the success of marketing campaigns in terms of ROI
9. Maintain regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns
10. Deliver regular reports of campaign results, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs
11. Represent organization during any trade shows or exhibitions to promote and improve brand awareness.
12. Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
13. Administer and maintain the company website
14. Keep in touch and updated with the latest marketing trends, technologies, and methodologies in graphic design, web design and production
15. Ensure that the organization’s brand and identity is strongly emphasized in all campaigns and channels of communication
16. Monitoring and strong awareness of competitor’s marketing activities
17. Supervise social media outreach
1. Content marketing
2. CRM skills
3. Marketing though various channels
6. Presentation skills
Education Qualifications Required for the Traineeship Role
Eligibility Criteria for SGUnitedTraineeships:
• Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident; and
a. Graduated or graduating in calendar year 2019 or 2020 from ITEs, polytechnics, universities, or other educational institutions (e.g. private universities and overseas institutions); or
b. Graduated earlier from above institutions and completed National Service in 2019 or 2020.
Closing on 28 Feb 2021