MCF - SAP Service Delivery Manager
ABEAM CONSULTING (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
Consulting, Information Technology, Professional Services
Permanent, Full Time
S$8000 - S$12000
Job Title: SAP Service Delivery Manager
Job Description: This is a position that is under the AMO/Support team. This candidate must have good experience in AMS customer management experience & AMS team management experience to take care of the team allocation of tickets issue and change requests from several clients to support their queries that also includes some minor implementation projects.
- Manage day to day in Client facing /management with all AB clients and allotting responsibilities to the team members
- You are to have a hands-on and in-depth any SAP technical knowledge of all aspects of SAP workflows – administration, configuration, design, development and customization
- Strong functional skills in any SAP modules
- Overall responsible for SAP modules related support for over 20+ external customers
- The primary scope shall be to ensure SAP Modules Service Level Agreement (SLA) is adhered to (especially P1 issue/resolution), hands-on involvement whenever necessary.
- Involved in technical special projects from time to time e.g. technical upgrade, DB migration, tech refresh, EHP upgrade, OSS patching and etc.
- Must have more than 10 years of relevant experience in any SAP modules with 4 years of AMS customer management experience & AMS team management experience.
- Must have working experience in implementing SAP with debugging skills preferred
- Confident in communicating and presenting at business level to MNC clients.
- Experience in developing interfaces with other SAP systems and other 3rd party systems.
- Have supporting testing and data migration experience, as well as drafting of functional specification for reports, interface, enhancement, forms
- Working in tight deadlines and short notice is very common
- Able to start in a short notice period
- You must possess a personal attribute such as creativity, positive thinking, quick-witted,
- imagination, leadership, judgment and maturity, curiosity, strong interpersonal skills,
- professional integrity and initiative.
- It would be great if you have excellent analytical, presentation and soft skills including
- communication; write clearly and concisely in prepare training materials
For this position, interested applicants can apply directly by clicking "Apply Now"
ABeam Consulting (S) Pte Ltd
18 Cross Street #10-05/09 China Square Central Singapore 048423
Tel: +65 6922 5270
Please note that this is for Principals only, NOT open to recruiters.
We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Additional note to applicants
Only candidates with profiles
- Only candidates with profiles and CV’s matching job requirements will be considered and contacted for interviews. In case you do not receive any response from us within four weeks of your application it means that your application was not considered. Due to the high number of applications we receive, we cannot entertain each individual follow-up.
- Processing of applications will start approximately two weeks after the job posting date. The selection process is expected to take another two to four weeks.
Closing on 07 Jul 2021