Messaging Engineer (O365)
UPPER SPRING CONSULTING PTE. LTD.
S$5000 - S$7500
We are representing our client (An MNC Engineering firm) to look for an experience messaging engineer (O365) to compliment their team. The engineer is responsible for the day to day operation of Premise Exchange and O365 services, ensuring high-availability and uninterrupted 24/7 messaging services for the company.
- Effectively providing day-to-day Microsoft on-prem Exchange, O365, Boarpaper and SMTP email operational support to internal customers covering all Servers, Backup and Mail Relays
- Daily monitoring and acting on alerts.
- Provide support to BoardPaper and BOD
- Provide second level end user support/managing ticket queue.
- Support regular upgrade and security patching of the servers, appliance, equipment and application
- Prepare monthly report and statistics.
- Conduct regular upgrade and security patching of the servers, appliance and equipment
- Provide migration on premise Exchange to O365.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology Management, Computer Engineering or equivalent qualifications.
- Good working knowledge of Exchange 2016 and O365
- Good working knowledge of MDM MobileIron and Intune.
- Experience with working directly with vendors on new features and roadmaps.
- Ability to identify / prioritize tasks and work independently without micromanagement.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication and documentation skills.
Closing on 22 Oct 2021