Middleware GRID Specialist (w/ Unix) | MNC Bank | Contract
MANPOWER STAFFING SERVICES (SINGAPORE) PTE LTD
S$9000 - S$11000
The specialist will be on boarded in the middleware team and specifically to the GRID / SharePoint team. The team manages the global production services and project management for the scope covering IBM Symphony / Tico Datasnapse Grid and Microsoft SharePoint / Confluence.
- Global production service operations support in middleware technologies and platforms.
Accountable on the overall service reliability, availability, and stability of the technical scopes
Provide technical expert support for managed workloads, including analysing and resolving incidents, problem, service request and change process management.
Partner with the development, project, and business teams to understand requirements and technical specifications to participate in project deliverables activities.
Drive through culture of continuous improvements for the production environment through automation or manual work and performance hygiene.
Technical analysis of production platforms to identify and remediate performance, etc.
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum Bachelors in Computer Science / Information Technology / Computer Engineering or any equivalent field
- Minimum 4 to 6 years of experience in the following technical platforms:
Operating Systems: Linux, Unix and/or Windows
Middleware Technologies: IBM Symphony/Tico Datasnapse
Monitoring and Data analytics tools: Nagios, OMI, ServiceNow, Geneos
Scripting tools: Java, Unix Shell, Phyton, PowerShell
- Good understanding of ITIL Service Management framework such as Incident, Problem, and Change processes
- Experience in one or more of the following technical platforms: Docker/Kubernetes, Ansible, Elastic Search, Rundeck, GIT
- Able to work on shift and with on-call support on rotation.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and logical skills
- Customer service-oriented and a team player
Interested Applicants, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (R1110449), stating position as the subject title in the email. All Applications will be handled with strict confidentiality.
Mary Grace Perez Marcojos
Personnel Reg No.: R1110449
EA License No.: 02C3423
Closing on 19 Mar 2021