INSTITUTE OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION
Information Technology, Public / Civil Service
As Multimedia Designer, you will collaborate with teaching staff from the colleges in developing courseware and e-learning content (i.e. SCORM-compliant e-learning) that promote student-centred, competence-based learning. You will gather user requirements from the subject matter experts and provide media support to the technical team in developing interactive and/or immersive e-learning packages. These packages must be suited for course delivery in the learning management system.
• Develop courseware development strategy to align with curriculum requirements
• Conduct training activities for end users on emerging trends that are related to courseware development and methodologies
• Develop resources to help end users acquire technical competency in the use of e-learning packages
• Work with technical team to test and ensure that the e-learning packages are working well in the learning management system
The candidate must possess:
• Suitable credentials in courseware design, educational technology and training
• Knowledge of current trends in educational technologies, and experience in developing e-learning courseware using Articulate Rise, Storyline or iSpring
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
• Highly detail-oriented, organised and an efficient multi-tasker
• Preferably with technical instructional design competency and experience in using learning management system
• Experience working in educational institutions is an added advantage.
Applicants may check their application status at the end of 8 weeks from the closing date of this job posting.
Closing on 21 Jun 2021