TROYTECH INTERNATIONAL CONSULTING PTE LTD
Contract, Full Time
S$5500 - S$10000
AFC – Network Administrator
AFC: (Automated Fare Collection)
Network administrator is responsible for keeping AFC network up-to-date and operating as intended. He is responsible for configurating AFC Local Area Network (LAN), Wide Area Network (WAN) and other network elements. Should be good in analysing, critical thinking and understand the importance of the duty.
Strict adherence to organization network standards and security. Routine monitoring and maintenance of the network elements is important as AFC includes some of the real time data transfer paths to external systems. Should have knowledge on VPN and network tunnelling.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for provisioning, installation, configuration, operation, and maintenance of network (both wired and wireless) including hardware, software and related infrastructure.
- Responsible to support and maintain the daily network operations (inclusive of LAN, WAN Security, Connectivity and Monitoring)
- Administer infrastructure system and network services (Firewall, routers, VPN, internet proxy, wireless, etc.)
- Perform regular maintenance to network infrastructure to ensure its' smooth operation
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Possess a strong interest and self-motivation to install, configure and maintain system/network services, equipment and devices part of AFC system.
- Competent and having a sound knowledge (Configure and troubleshoot) of various network protocols and topologies, including a broad knowledge of WLAN, switches, routers, servers, IPS/IDS and firewalls
- Able to perform network monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware.
- Relevant experience in monitoring and reviewing performance of network and ability to perform capacity planning
- Familiarity with applying OS patches, firmware and utilities.
- Provide 24/7 technical support, investigate, troubleshoot issues and provide professional recommendations and solutions.
Technical Skills and Experience:
- Recognized degree or equivalent in Information Technology or Engineering with at least 5 years’ relevant experience in system & network administration
- Certification in Network (CCNA) is preferred. Knowledge in Firewalls CISCO, FORTIGATE and CHECKPOINT is preferred.
- Working experience in Virtualization, Windows, Active Directory, DHCP and TCP/IP networking.
- Cloud network, firewall setup and configurations.
Closing on 08 Dec 2021