Network Security Engineer
THE ULTIMATE SOFTWARE GROUP OF ASIA, PTE. LTD.
Engineering, Information Technology, Security and Investigation
S$7000 - S$14000
UKG is seeking a Networking/Firewall security engineer II who has experience in security related technologies such as Next Generation Firewalls, intrusion detection, IPSEC VPN, and remote access VPN technologies. The candidate is expected to perform implementations and configuration of network security devices including network IDS and firewalls. Strong understanding network-level troubleshooting and break-fix implementations. This role is also expected to assist in administering and supporting our network security controls. Our environment is challenging and fast-paced.
Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Aid/advise in new project design, implementation, troubleshooting, and documentation of network security infrastructures and related systems
- Assess network and security infrastructure architecture and document findings and recommendations based on industry best practices
- Work with firewalls, virtual private networks, DDoS mitigation devices, and system security
- Perform implementations and configuration of network security devices including Next Generation Firewalls.
- Define and administer security policies to control access to systems.
- Responsible for the daily operations and overall integration of security within the company’s network.
- Network-level troubleshooting firewall issues.
- Maintain and perform administration duties with perimeter security systems.
- Manage, Recommend and Oversee Corporate Security profile from edge to endpoints relating to Network transport
- Recognize and act upon subtle problems with system design or performance and take the necessary and appropriate steps to improve the condition.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of both network and application layer firewall technologies.
- Prior hands-on professional experience with Enterprise Class firewalls.
- Ability to apply knowledge and experience to manage complex firewall policies in an enterprise environment
- Experience with Public Cloud environments such as AWS, Azure, or GCP.
- Experience with VPN tunneling and administration.
- Understanding of enterprise level network operations including but not limited to route, switch, segmentation and filtering technologies in traditional and virtualized environments
- Experience with IDS tools such as Zeek/Bro, Snort, Suricata
- Strong analytical, reasoning, and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple systems
- Ability to communicate clearly to end-users and executive level
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Willingness to teach others and share knowledge
- Bachelors or Masters in Information Systems or Information Security preferred
- Industry recognized security certification such as Security+, CEH, SANS GIAC, CISSP preferred
- MCSE or Vendor certifications are a plus
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.
Closing on 17 Sep 2021