Networks Operation Manager
LABCI ASIA PTE. LTD.
S$6500 - S$8500
• Plan, lead, organize and control the strategy and operations of firm-wide network infrastructure and network operation centre.
• Participate in Infrastructure expansion and migration projects
• Prepare technical documentation on network architecture and design
• Perform monitoring on network infrastructure
• Provide technical consultation to team leaders. Work with them to plan, manage and deliver projects to upkeep, strengthen or create new infrastructure services to enhance service satisfaction and delivery.
• Ensure that operational procedures and processes are developed, implemented & maintained to support the service level requirements.
• Identifying and exploring suitable technologies, strategies and solutions to meet operational and organization needs.
• Degree or above in Computer Engineering / Information Technology or related discipline.
• Minimum 3 years relevant working experience in managing infrastructure solutions and network operations centre within financial industry.
• Hands-on experience on Site to Site VPN Tunnel, Linux (including CentOS, RHEL), and VMware vSphere and AWS is a MUST. Solid experience on Linux system operation, administration and support.
• Experience in network design, infrastructure deployment, configuring and supporting.
• Experience on designing and maintaining a virtualization platform, both on-Premise - VMWare, and cloud services – AWS.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Pro-active, dynamic, dedicated and responsible self-starter with strong customer orientation and multi-tasking capabilities.
• Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
Closing on 21 Oct 2021