O365 Migration and Hybrid Engineer
MENRVA PTE. LTD.
Engineering, Information Technology
S$10000 - S$13000
Menrva Search is looking for a talented Hybrid engineer, experienced with Office 365 migrations, to join one of their client’s Singapore team who is a global telecom and technology giant. This is a 2-3 months contract role where the ideal candidate will help deliver transformative solutions for employees, in support of business objectives.
Main Objectives of the role:
- Provide customer-facing product engineering support, by designing and implementing Office 365 solutions, including security, governance and compliance;
- Design and implement hybrid migrations to Exchange Online from environments that contain multiple Active Directory Forest environments and multiple Exchange organizations;
- Conduct research on complex cases, validate cases for escalation to Backline and contribute to knowledge management initiatives;
- Provide real-time client support for faster resolution of cases by being the focal point for communications, coordination and overall adherence to the Microsoft Office 365.
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems or equivalent;
- Strong networking background;
- Proven experience in designing and implementing Microsoft Office 365, Exchange Server and Active Directory;
- Basic knowledge of two to three additional Office 365 technologies, like SharePoint, OneDrive, Yammer, ProPlus Click to Run;
- Solid Infra background, strong understanding of servers, Active Directory or AD;
- Experience working in a consulting or technology environment will be a plus;
- Excellent time management and organisational skills with an ability to deliver competing priorities to tight deadlines;
- Team player with strong analytical, interpersonal and collaboration skills;
- Excellent written/oral communication and presentation skills.
How to apply:
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global firm that takes prides in its diverse, friendly and flexible working environment and has a world-class engineering culture.
Please register your interest by applying to this exciting career move and/or by getting in touch with either
Steve +65 9109 7879 firstname.lastname@example.org OR
Simon +65 8318 4164 email@example.com
Closing on 06 Nov 2021