SINGAPORE INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT GROUP LIMITED
S$2400 - S$3800
To work with the Executive to ensure that all operations are carried out smoothly for the SIM Service Desk and the Centralised Control System (CCS) to provide quality and efficient support to Entities.
- Attends to calls and emails from users (staff, students & lecturers), assesses and assigns a severity classification to the case
- Performs first level troubleshooting, if applicable. If not, escalates the case to the respective technicians for their necessary actions.
- Must be thoroughly familiar and competent with the operations of SIM Service Desk
- Must be thoroughly familiar and competent with the operations of the CCS equipment, general procedures, and emergency
- Visually monitor the systems, utilizing these systems to maintain an effective and efficient way to provide classroom support
- Maintain and update records, logs and reports of activities, including narrative reports and notes of incidents.
- Check daily schedule for any change(s) and update the CCS scheduling system immediately
- Go through the remote classroom preparation checklist to ensure that CCS has remotely energised the following: door access, AV
- system, PC and lights
- Utilise the telephone procedure, process and knowledge of Operating systems (i.e. CCS, IT and AV) and Estates to maintain operational efficiency of the Level 1 centralised helpdesk support
- To provide seamless support to the Executive/Manager in the following areas:Administrative Operations e.g. to check all invoices, purchase orders and overtime claims before they are submitted to the Executive.
S.O.P Provide input for the development of policies, guidelines and procedures related to SIM Service Desk
- Carry out any duties assigned by the Executive/Manager from time to time
- Participate in Institute-wide activities as assigned in action plans and / or duty rosters.
- Diploma Holders, preferably in a related field (eg. IT)
- Working experience in Service Desk environment
- AV/IT/M&E knowledge
- Well versed in Microsoft Office
- At least 3 years of work experience
- Responsible & independent
- Good problem-solving, interpersonal & communication skills
- Customer service oriented
- Good team player with passion and commitment
Closing on 18 Mar 2021