Output Management Administrator (Contract)
TANGSPAC CONSULTING PTE LTD
Banking and Finance, Information Technology
S$2000 - S$4000
- Position: Output Management Administrator
- Employment Type: 1-year Agency Contract (Highly Renewable)
The Output Management Administrator role is a contractor position responsible for the administration of the Output Management systems. The role is under the prerogative of the Service Operations belonging to Group Infrastructure & Platform Services. Its primary responsibilities include the following:
- Perform administration function on the different Output Management Systems namely Report2Web (R2W) and Remote Print Manager (RPM) Systems
- Perform trouble shooting and problem determination on output related problems
- Provide scripting/programming support to create, enhance and trouble shoot issues of in-house developed utilities and programs in the Output Management Systems.
- Liaise and coordinate Output Management requirements to the different groups and users subscribed to the Output Management Systems
- Participates in project and initiatives requiring/involving Output Management Support
Qualification and Experience
- At least 3 years working experience in banking environment preferably in the area of Report Distribution/Archival and/or Outsource Statements Printing.
- Knowledgeable in the Windows Server OS environment and administration
- Knowledgeable in batch script programming and having knowledge in C++, C#, R and other programming languages is an advantage
- Knowledgeable in using Microsoft suite of products such as Excel, Word, and Power Point.
- Knowledge in R2W and RPM is a big advantage
- Prior experience in statements printing and enveloping is an advantage
- Background in automation and other reporting tools is an advantage
- Competent in resolving technical and access related issues
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and able to deliver results in a timely manner
- Adopts an innovative and proactive mindset to work assignments
- Possess a positive and willing to learn attitude
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral
If keen, kindly apply and/or forward your resume/application to email@example.com
Do take note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Company Name: Tangspac Consulting
EA license no.: 07C3635
EA personnel name: Olsem Stefanus Emmanuel
EA personnel registration no.: R2094432
Closing on 10 Feb 2021