GOVERNMENT TECHNOLOGY AGENCY
Information Technology, Public / Civil Service
S$6000 - S$8000
Join our Agile team to take on the exciting and challenging role of delivering and maintaining a large-scale enterprise web application using agile software development methodology. Comprising public-facing eService and intranet back office application, you will build a product that provides both a delightful user experience and the flexibility to adapt to changes.
If you are passionate about championing the team to continuously refactor and improve so as to deliver creative and quality software products, we welcome you to join us as a OutSystems Developer!
What to Expect:
- Be involved in application development and deployment
- Work closely with Business Analysts and Quality Engineers for user stories elaboration, test automation, bug fixes etc.
- Work with DevOps team to set up continuous integration, build and release automation
- Provide estimates for stories during sprint planning
- Convert acceptance criteria into automated unit testsSupport production issues and duty rotation for after-office-hours critical issue support
- Support production issues and duty rotation for after-office-hours critical issue support
How to Succeed:
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering, or related IT disciplines
- Minimum 2 years’ working experience in building web application software using either Java/.NET frameworks or OutSystems (Candidates with 5 or more years of experience will be considered for a senior position)
- Working experience in Agile software development and technical best practices (e.g. test-driven development, pair programming and refactoring)
- Experience in the following are added advantages:
- Interfacing using SOAP/REST API technologies
- Full-stack development
- Oracle database, SQL and PLSQL scripting
- Setting up, configuring and administrating Microsoft IIS
- Automated testing using Selenium
- Good analytical and communication (written and interpersonal) skills
Closing on 02 Apr 2021