PHP Laravel Backend Developer #SGUnitedTraineeships #SGUP
CHALLENGER TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
Human Resources, Information Technology
S$1800 - S$2500
This position reports to the software team lead and interfaces with internal stakeholders. Challenger Technologies Ltd is committed to an employee-orientated, high performance culture that emphasises empowerment, quality, continuous improvement, and the recruitment and on-going development of a superior workplace.
Individual to be involved in:
1. Collaborate with UI/UX designers and back-end developers to calibrate and implement the final stages of the new CMS, HRMS and related mobile apps.
2. Ensure cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
3. Ensure responsiveness of applications, like touchscreen responsiveness, navigation flow, logic, etc.
4. Resolve technical logic with workflow, design and user needs.
5. Work alongside with Project Manager to handle project tasks, processes, milestones and address bottlenecks or any other impediments to moving it forward.
1. Degree in Computer Science, UI/UX Design or equivalent experience.
2. Strong foundational knowledge of PHP Laravel and SDLC knowledge
3. PostgreSQL knowledge preferred.
4. HRIS and Payroll CMS experience highly desirable
5. Ability to integrate internal systems with online payment gateways (Paypal/ApplePay/GooglePay, etc).
6. 1 – 2 years of coding experience, in particular server-side scripting.
Able to start at short notice, and commit throughout the entire project cycle
Duration of Attachment / Traineeship:
Approved Training Allowance
Fresh Graduates --$1,800
Non Mature Mid Career Individuals --$2,200
Mature Mid Career Individuals --$2,500
This position is open for both recent graduates and mid career individuals (mature and non mature).
Graduates interested in this position should possess a Poly Diploma Qualification . Mid career individuals from any qualification level can apply.
Closing on 14 Oct 2021