Physiotherapist [Up to $5.3k / Woodlands / Yishun / AHPC] 1322
THE SUPREME HR ADVISORY PTE. LTD.
Permanent, Full Time
S$4500 - S$5300
- Assess effectively, set appropriate goals, implement appropriate treatment plans, execute safe therapy, re-assess timely and modify treatment when necessary for individuals requiring physiotherapy.
- Practice within areas of professional competence.
- Communicate and work effectively with care professionals and other healthcare workers from the Home and Senior Care Centre.
- Documents in care record accurately and concisely on interventions and therapy matters pertaining to resident's stay in the Home
- Attend and participate in meetings, ward rounds, multi-disciplinary meetings and other professional meetings as required by the Nursing Home/Welfare Home & Senior Care Centre relating to rehabilitative care of residents.
- Undertake continuing professional development of skills and knowledge proactively andregularly.
- Comply with policy and procedures, clinical standards, operational KPls and service qualities of the Nursing Home/Welfare Home & Senior Care Centre.
- Design, develops, implements and evaluates the exercise regime of residents.
- Performs a wide variety of clinical assessments and procedures to detect, manage and meet resident's physical, mental and psychosocial needs.
- Provides guidance and direction to physiotherapy aides to ensure that quality rehabilitative care is rendered to all residents.
- Carries out treatment and procedures prescribed for residents accordingly to expected standards of practice and guidelines.
- Works proactively on discharge planning with residents and family in a resourceful and helpful manner.
- Provides and supervises the activities of daily living training and health education to residents, families and the community.
- Builds and maintains good interpersonal relations with all colleagues, residents and public.
- Maintains a safe, clean and conducive environment for the residents and staff.
- Degree/Diploma in Physiotherapy
- Minimum 2 years' experience working in a Hospital / Community Hospital/ Rehabilitation Centres / Nursing or Welfare Home preferred.
- Ability to operate independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; can communicate clearly and effectively.
- Fully-registered Physiotherapist with Allied Health Professions Council (AHPC)
Closing on 22 Mar 2021