URBAN REDEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
Information Technology, Public / Civil Service
As part of the Smart Nation and Digital Government initiatives, URA is driving several key digitalisation projects to transform service delivery and the way agencies work. Your role will be to carry out data entry and data cleaning to build key databases to support these digitalisation projects.
Your responsibilities include:
- Data entry on property information via Microsoft Suites (e.g. Excel) and other appropriate software.
- Extracting and interpreting approved building/floor plans and decisions in various formats, including Building Information Modelling (BIM), CAD, and PDF environment.
- Operate GIS software (ArcMap) for data linking and cleaning as and when needed.
- Filing and organising documents in an electronic database.
- Maintaining the accuracy of database.
- Reporting and liaising with supervisor(s) for progress tracking.
- Working and discussing in a team environment.
- Diploma in architecture, urban and regional planning, building, civil engineering, or real estate related fields. In the alternative, candidates without diploma should possess at least 3 years of data entry experience in building and architecture related projects.
- Strong desire to learn (e.g. software such as ArcMap, BIM) and quick to understand agencies’ processes.
- Experience in GIS software (e.g. ArcMap) and navigating BIM plans (i.e. Autodesk Revit/Design Review, ArchiCAD, Bentley, etc.) will be an advantage. Ability to read and interpret building and floor plans is preferred (e.g. BIM, PDF and CAD drawings).
- Good knowledge of architecture, building and real estate is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suites software, especially Microsoft Excel.
- Able to comply with SOPs to ensure integrity of processes and data.
- Good written, verbal communication skills and possesses strong collaborative skills to deliver objectives in a team based setting.
- Strong attention to detail and organised.
*This would be a contract role for the purposes of supporting the digitalisation project
Closing on 17 May 2021