ALLEGIS GROUP SINGAPORE PRIVATE LIMITED
Banking and Finance, Information Technology
S$3500 - S$4500
Our client a Global Tech Company based here in Singapore is seeking a PMO to support the APAC business. The successful candidate will report to the APAC Services Business Manager who works closely with the APAC Services Leadership Team and thus is responsible for leading, creating, and orchestrating processes across all business functions.
The role will assist the Business Manager to execute the role in the following areas:
- Leads ROB cycles, Scorecard, Planning, and Operational functions to scale, improve, standardize, and accelerate business outcomes.
- Support to create PowerPoint/related documents and agenda for key meetings Program manage key initiatives and plans across the organization to help achieve our goals and to drive growth
- Plays trusted advisor and business partner to the leadership team
- Strives for excellence in project and process-based work, simplifying processes without compromising outcomes
- Provides increased transparency and integration across all groups
- Provide first level analysis and tracking on the various program rollout throughout the year
- Takes actions based on insights from execution
- 4+ years related experience (Open to under grads who are upskill very quickly keen to learn)
- Experience and deep knowledge with projects spanning Sales, Business Planning, Operations, and/or Finance
- Executive exposure and cross-functional stakeholder management
- Focus on providing process optimization by understanding the desired business outcome
- History of driving operational discipline as well as innovation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good planning, organization and time management skills. Strong in following up.
- Strong problem-solving skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Possesses good Excel and PowerPoint skills
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA Licence No. 10C4544
Job Reference: JCl/0121
Closing on 06 Feb 2021