Post Project Management Assistant Director / Deputy Director
INTEGRATED HEALTH INFORMATION SYSTEMS PTE. LTD.
S$10500 - S$16000
- Review SLA and provide oversight on Ops service by Apps , EUC, network, server and Security.
- Resolve escalated matters from individual areas in a timely manner.
- Monthly review meeting with stakeholders.
- Oversight of the project portfolio in pipeline and execution phases approved
- Lead planning sessions with iHIS & NHG on strategy alignment & resource prioritization
- Participate in conceptualization as an IT enabler.
- Ensure governance and compliance to IT policies
- Identify synergy across different projects for cost optimization
- Analyse the business requirements from business leads
- Facilitate technical discussion between different subject matter expert during technical solution.
- Assist in RFQ/RFP process and participate in the IT evaluation – Infrastructure, Application & Security.
- Team will work with respective subject matter experts for the evaluation
- Ensure compliance to IT policies and raise risks of non-compliance and manage mitigating plans
- Review cost estimates
Service Transition / Project delivery
- Assist to oversee development and implementation of projects to ensure that project targets are met.
- Work with division and cross-divisional management and project sponsors to gain agreement and manage expectations.
- Guide and support team in resolving client escalations and make trade-off decisions as needed to reconcile deliverables with client objectives
Service Operations / Hospital IT Operations
- Liaise closely with TTSH business users, stakeholders and internal IT teams on IT operations and projects.
- Provide on-going application support and co-ordination for systems and be involved in various stages of project phases.
- Assist promptly handle of ad-hoc IT issues/downtime that are escalated by institution management or users for resolution. Communication and provide update to senior management.
- Review and approve of downtime management and broadcast.
- Develop IT plan and strategy to support business operation in client engagement and outreach.
- Support audit requests by internal / external auditors.
- Involve in IT crisis management, managed IT Disaster Recovery (DR) and IT Business Continuity Plan (BCP).
- Participate when required in workflow study, workgroup discussions to provide IT advice and drive IT initiatives.
- Provide supervision to onsite Application Support Analyst (ITSA) working on TTSH/NCID, which includes providing day-to-day directions of tasks.
- Provide V/VVIP EMR record access and Duty Phone Support.
- Evaluate and prioritise institution-specific projects for implementation to finalise projects for the work plan.
- Participate in annual IT work planning, budgeting and reporting.
- Review & perform cost reasonable assessment for workplan.
- Tracking & monitoring on approved workplan projects.
Requirements / Qualifications
- At least 5 years of relevant hands-on experience in project management.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills. Able to work with different groups of stakeholders.
- Experience in healthcare industry is an added advantage.
- CITPM / PMP certification will be preferred.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
Closing on 26 Sep 2021