Pre Sales Consultant (Cyber Security)
ITSEC SERVICES ASIA PTE. LTD.
Consulting, Information Technology, Sales / Retail
S$5000 - S$7000
Cyber Security Pre-Sales Consultant in the area of Vulnerability Assessment, Penetration Testing, Security Assessment, Review, Audit, Forensic, MSS, etc.
* Assist Sales Team on sales strategy and direction
* Coordinating with Technical team for advanced technical support.
* Answers to technical questions in a Request for Information and or Request for Proposal, presentation, join planning session, proof of concept, demo, competitive analysis, design and proposal.
* Develops and manages relationships in strategic markets and accounts including building customer networks, especially with Customer Planning and Development Team.
* Pipeline/Opportunity discussion, development and management are weekly events
* Work closely with Product Principal to create new business strategy approach
* Participation in relevant industry events
* Perform hands on design work to prove solution capabilities to customers during the evaluation (Proof of Concept)
* Keep abreast of current and emerging security trends and threats and identify lessons learned and best practices
The Successful Candidate
* A degree in engineering/science/business from reputed institutions
* Possess relevant certifications such as CISSP, CISM, CPSA a plus.
* Experience in a security role with strong working knowledge and understanding of information security framework, incident management, operations and security best practices.
* At least 5 years of relevant working experience in reputed IT companies with leadership abilities
* Strong skills in new client acquisition and pipeline management and advantage
* Have been part of a team in selling Cyber Security products and services
* Excellent client relationship management, Communication and Presentation skills with the ability to articulate complex
solutions and values to key stakeholders.
* Relevant experience to understand complex issues and develop creative and practical solutions
* Fluency in English is a must. Knowledge of any other Asian languages is an additional plus point
* Ability to work in cross-cultural teams across multiple time zones
* Entrepreneurial flair; Independent, self-driven and resourceful
* High energy level. Positive, "can do" attitude
* Up to date knowledge of current and emerging security trends, threats and vulnerabilities
Closing on 06 Oct 2021