Pre Sales Solution Architect
LICO RESOURCES PTE. LTD.
S$7000 - S$11000
Our client is a leading global Technology Consulting & Processing Services company. An opportunity has arisen for an energetic and resourceful Pre-Sales Solution Architect to join their existing desk in Singapore.
What you'll be doing
- Determining business outcomes, data challenges and technical requirements, design of solution architectures, and assessing technical fit.
- Create compelling customized presentations tailored to a customers use case. Be a trusted technical advisor to customers and solve complex technical challenges.
- Conduct technical Q-A sessions and demonstrate product features.
- Work with internal teams (which can be across diﬀerent geographic locations), customer technical teams, client executives, and partners to manage and deliver successful solutions.
What you bring to the team
- Customer facing technical pre-sales experience, supporting enterprise software sales cycles.
- Understanding of Broad architecture skills, covering application, infrastructure, data and integration.
- Systems design experience, with the ability to architect or explain complex systems interactions including data flows, common interfaces, APIs and other methods.
- Ability to estimate development effort (FTE’s) and compute/platform requirements.
- Applied experience with the following technologies:
- Contemporary paradigms, such as Cloud, DevOps and Agile.
- Microservices, Event Driven, or other Cloud Native experience
- Container technologies (e.g., Kubernetes, Docker), services, and API models (e.g., Swagger, OpenAPI)
- Storage solutions (e.g., SQL database(s), NoSQL such as MongoDB, Hadoop, Redis, etc.)
- Scalable networking technologies (e.g., Load Balancers, Firewalls) and web standards (e.g., REST APIs, web security mechanisms)
- You are able to build a brilliant virtual team around you to help you achieve success (these could be Sales Specialists, Technical Sales Consultants and functional management).
- You are an excellent communicator with outstanding interpersonal and presentation skills.
Send us your updated resume today to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number A004874. We thank you in advance for your application and regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
“Data provided is for recruitment purposes only”.
Job Reference No: A004874
EA Licence No.: 13C6733
EA Registration No.: R1333454
Closing on 07 Oct 2021