Process Specialist Korean Speaking
EXASOFT PTE. LTD.
S$3500 - S$4500
We are seeking for a candidate with a strong experience with customer service and technical support for a reputable social media organization. This team focuses on working closely with internal Sales and Account Management teams as well as external clients, including small businesses and agencies, as back end support and will execute operational workflows that require a quick response time in different ticketing systems. Successful candidate will be reporting to Team Leader.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Review inbound product-related brand requests for policy and quality compliance.
2. Work directly with our Sales teams as required to assist them with client requests.
3. Provide and maintain high-quality operational support to external customers to ensure client product is a top platform for their business.
4. Maintain high levels of efficiency when working on inbound requests.
5. Partner with local teams to identify user problems at scale and provide insights to improve efficiency and user experience.
6. Identify trends and develop solutions to optimize team workflows and scale operations.
7. Work with other internal teams globally to establish best practices and procedures to ensure consistency and sharing of learning between teams.
Language proficiency in Korean as we are dealing with Korean documents.
Strong communication skills, written and verbal, for both English and Korean.
Strong analytical, research/ investigation and problem-solving skills.
Strong attention to detail.
Able to learn quickly about the system and processes.
Good time management and work organization skills.
A strong team player, enthusiastic about learning and able to work independently.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and the use of VBA, would be advantageous.
Experience working in and with a global organization.
Experience in Customer Service organization or/and at interactive, advertising or marketing agencies and/or experience owning social channels.
Good understanding of general social media landscape, metrics and user behavior
Closing on 29 Oct 2021