Product Manager Fintech
FLEXM PTE. LTD.
Banking and Finance, Customer Service, Education and Training, General Management, Information Technology
Permanent, Full Time
S$4000 - S$5000
· Are you passionate about Payments & the Fintech Industry?
· Do you want be part of a Fintech that is growing rapidly?
Join us, FlexM is an award-winning global fintech as a service company and partner of Monetary Authority of Singapore that offers integrated financial solutions from digital payments, merchant acquisition, QR code, cross border and domestic money transfer to data analytics. We are on a mission to enable any organization to become a Fintech.
- Help the company grow its B2B Fintech-as-a-Service business through establishing key strategies and objectives.
- Define the overall idealization, positioning and go-to-market strategy (positioning and framework) for the product portfolio in each industry vertical.
- Remain current to trends and issues as relation to the product offering as well as emerging technologies, standards, and market trends
- Provide local insights - Develop a strong understanding of customer lifecycle and customer behavior, and undertake initiatives to accelerate customer acquisition and engagement
- Work with management and relevant departments spanning multiple countries to deliver products’ roadmap analysis and overall delivery timeline
- Define success criteria for testing and product acceptance, coordinate beta test and roll out sequence
- Create visionary and compelling internal and external customer-facing contents. This includes writing and developing relevant product collateral such as presentations, sales tools, technical and/or business white papers, feature notes, user guides, and other customers’ engagement materials (for pre & after sales and decision process) inline with the products' capabilities
- Work closely with the Head of Business Development on regular basis to understand and define market requirements, and translate these requirements into product requirements
- Work closely with the Tech & Development team on the product and technology roadmap, improvement of timeline and capacity management.
- Follow competitors and conduct capability analysis regularly
- Serve as a product evangelist and subject matter expert to the business development, customer support and marketing teams
- At least 2 years of working experience as a digital product specialist, manager or owner
- Passion for Fintech, mobile & web technologies in a UX-driven environment
- Ability to adapt in fast-paced start-up environment
- A quick mind with a problem-solving aptitude, creative & pragmatic
- Good project management skills with attention to details, ability to multi-task and work within tight timelines
- Strong stakeholder management and interpersonal skills, with good oral and written communications skill in English
- Experience working with cross-cultural teams is a plus
- Experience of handling of Scrum, agile methodologies & road mapping is a plus
- Experience in Fintech platform and services
- Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree,
Fintech / Financial Services
+Agile methodologies +Product Development +Product Management +Product
Requirements +Project Management +Scheduling +Prioritization +Mobile App Development
- The opportunity to influence product development and life cycle
- Flexible working environment with a competitive remuneration package
If you are interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing on 20 Oct 2021