Product Manager - Product Strategy (SP Digital)
SP DIGITAL PTE. LTD.
Building and Construction, Engineering
Permanent, Full Time
S$3500 - S$6000
Why Work for Us
We Power the Nation.
Make the most of your talents and develop products that can create impact on a national scale. We are an in-house software team, assembled to move with speed and deliver with quality.
We Build Reliable Solutions. For Customers, Company And Country.
You will be part of the SP Digital and together, you will innovate, create, and deploy digital products that will empower more than 3,800 employees within SP Group and improve the quality of life for the 1.5 million commercial, industrial and residential customers that SP Group serves. We build solutions that enable sustainable high quality lifestyles and help consumers save energy and cost, as well as supporting national goals for a sustainable livable city.
Now, imagine the impact you can create!!
What You'll Do
- Provide thought leadership in identifying key innovation and technology trends across the globe
- Create and Manage new market offerings, driving profitable business growth and meet business targets in line with product strategy
- Identify and drive value proposition of new products and how they will bring commercial value that contributes to SP Digital and SP Group.
- Accelerate technology transfer by evaluating relevant technologies and potential partners which solve challenges for SP Group and our clients
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders on strategic projects related to key business challenges and provide domain expertise and strategic intelligence around market developments
What You'll Need
- ~7 years of experience
- Education: degree in engineering or relevant work experience
- Energy market experience in for example – smart grid, smart energy, smart building, digital energy services (preferred)
- Project management experience
- Commercial acumen
- Proven experience in product development or business development
- Strong stakeholder management skills
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Closing on 04 Feb 2021