Product Manager (API Connectivity)
WORKATO PTE. LTD.
S$4000 - S$8000
Application instructions: Interested applicants please apply at https://grnh.se/2b8cfeae2us
Workato is the operating system for today’s fast-moving business. As a high growth company with over 6000 customers, Workato is revolutionizing the integration and automation market with investments from the top 3 SaaS companies - Salesforce, Workday, ServiceNow. Recognized as a leader by both Gartner and Forrester, it is the only AI-based platform that enables both business and IT to integrate their apps and automate workflows across their enterprise with robust security and governance. Some of the world’s top brands including Slack, Grab, Box, Visa, Broadcom run on Workato.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager (API Connectivity). You will be responsible for the breadth and quality of connectivity in Workato. This is a demanding role that involves collaboration with multiple stakeholders, both internal and external. You will translate real-world customer challenges into problems that can be addressed by the engineering team. You will also ensure that product features and innovations are communicated effectively to drive adoption.
Some stuff that we're looking for, culture-wise:
Connection. We deliver exceptional experiences. We build enduring relationships both internally and externally by listening, anticipating needs, doing what is right, and always going above and beyond.
Craftsmanship. We are lifelong learners. We approach our work with curiosity and an open mind. We constantly look for ways to improve our products and ourselves, never settling for good enough.
Grit. We run towards challenges. If something seems unsolvable, it unleashes our persistence, our creativity, and our ability to move through uncertainty to create a solution.
Energy. We embrace joy. We love what we do and bring our best selves to work each day. We seek to share our optimism and compassion with everyone around us.
Who we are:
Movie actors. Musicians. Athletes. Chefs. Gamers. You name it. We’re a diverse team with diverse interests! At Workato, we’re an open-minded bunch - spreading our mission to help companies focus on things that matter by empowering teams with no-code automation. Workato has also been recognized amongst the “Top 47 Enterprise Startups to Bet Your Career On in 2020” and the “Hottest 13 Productivity Software Startups to Watch in 2020!” by Business Insider.
- Shape the product strategy and roadmap to improve the width and depth of Workato’s connectivity
- Understand the users, market, and competition
- Communicate the product strategy and requirements to key stakeholders
- Drive the product life cycle - ideation, design, prioritization, development and delivery
- Bring teams together to define and implement features
- Articulate product differentiation and value to internal and external stakeholders
- Define key metrics and evaluate the quality of connectors
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field (Computer Science, Engineering or a related discipline)
- Working knowledge of SaaS applications, Web Service and API, API security and paradigms
- Experience working with and automating enterprise applications is a plus
- Well-versed in gathering insights and identifying trends from data (customer interaction, qualitative and quantitative analysis, etc)
- Hands-on experience building products in a fast-paced environment
Attributes that we are looking for
- Detail-oriented with superior organizational and time-management skills - balancing multiple projects, deadlines, and requests
- Driven with a can-do attitude and determination to succeed
- Strong communication skills - Ability to articulate value, simplify nuanced concepts influence without authority
- Supportive, collaborative, international team environment that supports remote employees (currently all of us!)
- Long-term prospects for a professional career in a high growth company
- Flexible Work culture
- Be part of a community-oriented organization with a history of giving back
- Best in class technology tools to empower you to do your best work
- Support for professional development and continuous learning
- Wellness programs, including fitness challenges and an occasional company day off to recover from Zoom fatigue
- Company-sponsored team-bonding activities and team celebrations
- Employee and Customer referral bonuses
All full-time permanent employees in Singapore will also have the following benefits:
- Workato Stock Options at one of Silicon Valley’s fastest growing startups
- Flexible and personalised medical and wellness benefits (protection for hospitalisation and surgical procedures, clinical outpatient visits, accident coverage and more...)
Closing on 11 Feb 2021