Product Marketing Manager, Strategy Operations - Brand & Reputation - Singapore
GOOGLE ASIA PACIFIC PTE. LTD.
Advertising / Media, Information Technology
S$10000 - S$20000
The area: Marketing
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google's products solve the world's problems--from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can--changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
The role: Product Marketing Manager, Strategy Operations - Brand & Reputation - Singapore
Whether you're on a consumer product (like Gmail, Search, Maps, Chrome, Android) or a business product (Google Ads, AdSense, Google Marketing Platform, Analytics), you take part in a complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the product's journey. From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications, you help shape the voice of the product and help it grow a consumer base. This means you work with a cross-functional team across Sales, corporate communications, legal, webmasters, product development, engineering and more. In this role, you'll be involved with product marketing strategy from beginning to end.
Additional Role Description:
The Brand and Reputation Marketing team is tasked with demonstrating Google’s contribution to societies and economies of the countries where we operate. The team’s focus areas are demonstrating Google’s helpfulness in driving economic growth and showing Google’s digital responsibility in areas such as privacy, security and online safety. Through online and in-person courses, we strive to help women, SMB owners, and developers gain new skills to advance their careers and make their businesses more successful. With digital responsibility, we educate users on how to take control of their data and be vigilant online.
- Develop the team’s strategy, prioritizing go-to-market plans and identifying the right resource management.
- Provide thought leadership and develop insights on market research projects that will inform the teams’ strategy.
- Optimize goal-setting, tracking and measurement of Brand and Reputation programs.
- Coordinate Google’s cross-functional reputation-building efforts and support internal communications and operations.
- Build a team with an open and inclusive culture.
- Experience in public policy, strategy consulting, investment banking, or related field.
- Experience in creating strategic plans from scratch, including business cases to justify investment and resources.
- Experience planning and executing programs.
- Experience with online safety topics such as privacy, security, and content integrity.
- Experience in analytical problem solving and quantitative analysis, including development of dashboards and reporting tools.
- Ability to lead analyses, track metrics, build strategic insights and find creative ways to optimize performance.
- Ability to work in a fast-changing, cross-functional environment, while maintaining an entrepreneurial approach and building rapport with ease.
- Ability to take complex topics and create compelling narratives for different audiences.
- Excellent project management and stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent spoken, written, and presentation communication skills.
Closing on 10 Mar 2021