Production Support Engineer (Command Centre) - Ref: YC
A-IT SOFTWARE SERVICES PTE LTD
Contract, Full Time
S$4000 - S$6500
Perform work in shifts to provide 24/7 on-site or on-call support.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Exposure to high volume, high availability, critical production environment
- Strong Incident, Problem & Change Management knowledge / experience
- Good experience in scripting (VBA / excel and any other language) and simple automation is must.
- Good Analytical and well versed in trend analysis
- Good understanding of ITIL Methodologies for Incident, Problem, and Change
- Experience with incident and problem management processes and tools
- Excellent communication, writing skills is a must
- Exposure to banking industry is a plus
- Drive recovery calls for incidents and coordinate with multiple support groups to drive the resolution.
- Facilitating investigation of complex technical issues as well and ensure timely resolution of incidents by escalation to Level 2/3.
- Ensure timely updates are sent to the stakeholders and management and business until incident closure
- Facilitate and manage communication between SRE teams and business/operations during critical issues.
- Analyze problems and resolving recurring incidents through postmortem review and publish PIR post incident review reports.
- Prepare and publish weekly and monthly reports for Incidents and Changes
- Review all daily activities and ensure completion of shift duties for each team and proper handover
- Coordinate Annual DR drill exercise and BCP exercise among various teams and ensure it carried out successfully
- Identify areas of improvements within the team and incident management process and guidelines
Closing on 05 Feb 2021