Y3 TECHNOLOGIES PTE LTD
S$6500 - S$8000
You will be the lead point of contact for all internal and external stakeholders and communication for all major projects.
Your primary duties are the coordination and planning for all ongoing projects through their development lifecycle.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Establish and maintain relationships with all clients and internal business partners
• Co-ordinate with both internal stakeholders to project manage the end-to-end implementation of projects
• Manages project initiation activities including identifying contractual obligations, client needs and goals, existing situation, necessary contacts and access to existing information as needed.
• Plan the programs and workstreams from start to completion involving deadlines, milestones and processes
• Manage and monitor overall progress, including resolving issues, managing budget, initiating corrective action and escalating where appropriate
• Keep senior management and steering committee informed with detailed progress updates
• Engage, inform, negotiate and influence all stakeholders, particularly the technology sponsor and service delivery teams to ensure key business stakeholders remain engaged and committed throughout the project
• Manage risks to the project’s successful outcome, including risk identification, impact assessment and reporting. Apply change, risk and resource management principles when needed
• Ensure program operations and activities adhere to legal guidelines and internal policies
• Ensures accurate development and traceability of program requirements through the lifecycle
• Assess & implement cost efficiency improvements on projects and ensure that the projects operate within the approved budget
• To perform other duties as and when required.
• Bachelor’s degree in IT related or experience in IT related project / programme management.
• PMP/CITPM and project management experience managing multiple projects.
• Programme Management Professional (PgMP) an advantage.
• Experience in leading and achieving results from complex, large and ambiguous programs of work
• Strong project and programme management skills and experience in influencing stakeholders at all levels of seniority
• Knowledge of the current digital markets and tools.
• Supply Chain domain knowledge; an advantage but not required.
• Certification in Outsourcing Management for IT (COMIT) is compulsory
Closing on 29 Apr 2021