Project Executive, E-commerce (Operations)
FIRSTCOM SOLUTIONS PTE. LTD.
Advertising / Media, Information Technology
S$3000 - S$4200
FirstCom Solutions is a one-stop digital agency helping SMEs level up their online presence.
We're at the heart of all things digital. Thinking up distinct brand strategies, developing e-commerce websites, running digital marketing campaigns as well as producing breathtaking photos and engaging videos — all in a day's work.
A pre-approved Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG) vendor for three years running, we're no stranger to developing tailored digital solutions to meet the unique challenges of every SME.
During COVID-19, we spearheaded digital transformation across the nation — onboarding over 400 F&B and retail companies onto our digital marketing programme, increasing their brand awareness and sales on online platforms.
- Manage and coordinate growth driven web projects with clients and internal stakeholders, ensuring quality and on-time completion.
- Drive user research and concept development, including persona and scenario development.
- Design studies that address both user behaviour and attitudes, and generate actionable insights.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with design, product management, content strategy, engineering, and marketing.
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mock-ups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centred design approach and rapidly test and iterate designs.
- Take smart risks and champion new ideas.
- Degree in Marketing/Business or any other relevant field is peferred
- 1-2 years of prior experience in e-commerce/events/client fronting role is advantageous
- Good communication (written and verbal) and people skills
- Self-motivated, highly organized and possess an eye for detail
- Capacity to manage high stress situations
- Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously
- Meticulous and attention to detail
- On the job training will be provided
Closing on 20 Mar 2021