Project Manager Capital Market
D2X EXPERTISE PTE. LTD.
Banking and Finance, Information Technology
S$7000 - S$12000
Under a Project Director responsibility, the Project Manager has the overall responsibility for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of the project he/she takes care of.
Our Project manager are in charge of:
· Taking care of the project from the expression of needs to the final validation
· Coordinating internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects in accordance with client’s requirements (scope, schedule and costs)
· Delivering the project with the right quality, cost and schedule as required by the client
· Performing risk management to anticipate and minimize project risks and eventualities.
· Communicating on project’s progress (quality / cost / schedule) and report and escalate to management as needed.
· Great educational background, with a proven working experience of minimum 5 years with at least 3 years as Project Manager
- Strong Capital market domains
· Good knowledge on Project management practices
· Knowledge of all phases of IT system development and implementation life cycle
· Digital experience in Private Banking is a must
· Strong analytic skills
· Capacity to define an overview of the project and to explain it to the team
· Work on complex systems and a challenging international work environment
· Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills to be able to deal with multi cultural teams and stakeholders and ability to coordinate teams including technical ones.
· Strong autonomy, meticulous and organizational skills including attention to details and multi-tasking skills: you are committed and know how to prioritize.
· Excellent leadership to affirm your convictions and make all stakeholders to meet a solution suitable for everyone.
· Ability to go from one project to another easily and to work with a massive number of people with various backgrounds, cultures and languages
Closing on 10 Oct 2021