Project Manager - Website Design/Content Management
SKILLSFORCE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANCY PTE LTD
Advertising / Media, Consulting, Design, General Management, Information Technology
Contract, Permanent, Full Time
S$4000 - S$6500
Seeking a Project Manager who have experience in revamp websites and leading projects.
- Work with Steering Committee and IT to re-introduce strong website governance as a part of the revamp project.
- Develop copy guidelines and content requirements to align content across departments.
- Work with departments to execute content development, ensuring that all project deadlines and goals are met.
- Test and validate the partner agency’s visual, user experience, and user interface designs.
- Coordinate content development activities for the Website revamp project.
- Coordinate communications from the project team and steering committee to stakeholders across the Institution
- communicate the overarching brand messages effectively;
- engage more effectively with our external target audiences;
- achieve a coherent look and feel throughout the website by incorporating the design employed in the “More Than” campaign; and
- move the content towards a highly visual, dynamic, energetic, and evergreen style.
- Re-introducing strong website governance as a part of the revamp will allow us to achieve these goals and sustain this trajectory into the future.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline
- 8 – 10 years of relevant experience in web or digital content management.
- Preferably at least 3-5 years in project management, agency management, content management and web design
- Agency management experience as well as strong project management experience from the client side
- Excellent command of English language and web-writing skills
- Strong copywriting skills to manage updates to the site and integrate content across different user needs to ensure the website has a coherent tone of voice, look and feel
- Diplomacy skills, able to work with departments to sieve through messaging and needs, while keeping sight of the overall project goals and implementing these
- Culturally sensitive to ensure that the website appeals to both international and local audiences with the ability to recognise and address cultural issues across different contexts
- An eye for design
- Well versed in website analytics/SEO etc to be able to maintain and refine the website after launch
- Experience with or understanding of liberal arts education
- Contract length: 24 months
Closing on 27 Jan 2021