Project Manager (EUC deployment)
INTEGRATED HEALTH INFORMATION SYSTEMS PTE. LTD.
S$4500 - S$9000
Role and Responsibilities:
The EUC project Manager manages the IT support function. He provides management to a group of IT professional and support staff and focuses on setting goals and priorities. He/She plans and directs the information processing activities of the organisation and coordinates the effective design, implementation and operation of management information systems and applications. He oversees the maintenance and upgrading of support systems and conducts on-site training to promote efficient operations.
He possesses strong leadership and communication abilities, and is able to set realistic goals and implement appropriate plans to guide the team toward achieving those goals. He is able to address multi-faceted issues effectively and in a collaborative manner including across departments.
Implement IT Support Service Plans
• Lead the implementation of support services across the organisation
• Define best practices and Service Level Agreements for the support function
• Establish performance and reporting measures to provide an effective and efficient level of service
Manage IT support Activities
• Identify actions to maintain or improve levels of service
• Advise the business on IT support metrics and capabilities
Oversee System Maintenance
• Prioritise activities to ensure continuity of service and prompt issue resolution
• Oversee the compiling of data for reporting purposes
• Review trends and patterns
• Plan installation of hardware equipment, software and maintenance agreements
• Recommend acquisition of new technology and software
Provide Incident Resolution Guidance
• Analyse enquiries to identify recurring user problems, recommend solutions, and to identify areas where service can be improved
• Respond to more complex, escalated enquiries from team members
• Evaluate results of investigation reviews
• Develop problem solving guidelines, checklists, or other materials to assist staff to respond to user problems that are recurring or routine
• Oversee disaster recovery planning and testing
• Oversee team management including budgets, forecasting, work allocations and staffing
• Develop staff through ongoing coaching, mentoring and career discussions
• Define common goals, direction and accountability among staff
• Drive effective performance management practices within department in accordance with company policies and procedures
Requirements / Qualifications
- 5 to 10 years of Project Management Experience.
- Driving large scale EUC Infra Projects (handle more than 1000 workstations).
- Analytical and Problem solving skills.
- People Management skills.
- Technical knowledge in modern technology Citrix, VMware, Microsoft, Cisco, VPN
- Degree in IT or engineering
IT certification such as ITIL Foundation
Experience in Desktop management and deployment
Closing on 25 Sep 2021