Project Manager (MIS/ Regulatory reporting) Banking
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD
S$7000 - S$8000
• Manage end to end delivery of projects and system enhancements for MIS reporting services across regions.
• Work with stakeholders to deliver technology solutions to address business needs.
• Prepare artefacts in accordance to bank’s project lifecycle framework and documents.
• Track project status, especially tasks to ensure delivery is on track. Provide regular project update to stakeholders and management.
• Prepare project initiation documents e.g., memo, budget application and etc.
• Define project scope, formulate detail project plan and seek stakeholder’s agreement for sign off.
• Facilitate business requirement, data sourcing and solution analysis discussions with users, vendors and upstream data source teams.
• Document users’ requirements; review functional and technical specifications prepared by vendors.
• Lead technical discussions with other technical teams, including vendor during the architecture design definition.
• Prepare test plan, test cases and coordinate actual testing with users and vendor.
• Manage users’ expectation and project scope creep.
• Coordinate with the various teams for the system environment setup.
• Coordinate production release and provide post implementation support.
• Manage production incidents and work with vendor to deliver fixes.
• Coordinate with users and various IT teams on the yearly DR drill exercise.
• Coordinate with the various IT teams for the regular applications maintenance activities i.e., server patching etc.
• Highlight and escalate risk issues to relevant parties in a timely manner.
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Manage Information Science, or equivalent.
• Demonstrated working experience in MIS, Regulatory reporting, Data management or Data analytics role in a Bank or Financial Institution.
• Experience in Data management, Data warehousing, Data mart, Data visualization, Design and Implementation, with knowledge in SQL, SSIS, Qlik will be added advantage.
• Proficient in System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)/Agile project delivery framework.
• Certification in PMP, PRINCE2, SCRUM, ITIL is a plus.
• Skilled in technical solutioning, technology infrastructure and system implementation.
• Experience in managing budgets, estimations and tracking.
• Experience in managing audit queries, SLA, contract and vendors.
• System knowledge in Financial Accounting, Management Accounting & Regulatory Reporting, Risk Management, Capital / Profitability Management, would be a plus.
For more information, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18540
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Tang Lee Ling at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Tang Lee Ling | Registration No: R1106845
Closing on 10 Dec 2021