Project Manager/ Scrum Master
KRIS INFOTECH PTE. LTD.
S$7000 - S$9500
- Review and analyse business requirements.
- Propose IT solutions and implement according to digital roadmap timeline.
- Improve reach and effectiveness of sales & marketing activities using digital technology.
- Strengthen personalization of services delivery and customer engagement.
- Digitize key operation processes and support total mission management.
- Drive key IT capability to transform business.
- Work with technology, business units and relevant functional managers to ensure that solutions delivered are aligned to the digital enterprise Architecture and IT Application roadmap.
- Liaise with vendors for implementation of enhancements and track prompt resolution of system issues.
- Manage key application development projects under the direct customer engagement, and sales & marketing portfolio.
- Anticipate any potential issues that might impact the project.
- Track and report project status to project steering committees.
- Monitor the product roadmap for periodic upgrades.
- Assist the business in the budgetary sizing of their IT plans.
- Track and identify feasible airline applications, key technology trends and technologies for awareness, and potential adoption by the business.
- Possess a degree in Information Technology or related fields.
- Must be a Certified Scrum Master.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Strong analytical, project management, communications and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledgeable in software development methodologies such as Agile and SDLC, as well as digital development platforms, tools and deployment technologies.
- Knowledge / practical experience in digital UI/UX domain is preferred.
- Practical experience in website or mobile app related technologies and software development is preferred.
- Prior experience or expertise in social media related development would be useful, e.g. using Facebook, Twitter or chat applications for universal login, as well as sales, marketing and servicing purposes.
Closing on 24 Sep 2021