INTER-CONTINENTAL OILS & FATS PTE. LTD.
Permanent, Full Time
S$6000 - S$9000
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To manage various aspects of the IT Projects with minimum supervision, which include but not limited to:
- Act as the single point of accountability to deliver the project, coordinating with different team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deliverables, deadlines, and schedules.
- Translate business requirements into Functional Specifications (including ERD model) and ensure that they are fully understood by the software development team
- Manage Stakeholders' and Users' expectations
- Conduct regular meetings with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
- Track and provide a regular report on project progress & status by gathering, analyzing and summarizing relevant information.
- Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution.
- Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impact.
- Work with team members to ensure quality software release by performing functional, regression, integration and user acceptance test
- Coordinating the development of user manuals, training materials, UAT Test Scenarios, and other documents as needed to enable successful implementation
- Obtaining customer acceptance of project deliverables.
- Managing customer satisfaction within the project transition period.
- Conducting post-project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Identify continual improvement of processes and procedures in the established project
2. To comply with the standards of the Company and to perform related duties as needed.
- Bachelor's degree or Diploma in Information Technology or relevant discipline
- Qualification in project management such as PMP/CITPM will be an added advantage
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in Application Project Management function
- Experienced in business requirement gathering and creating Functional Specification
- Good analytical, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Experienced in application development and database design
- Proven experience in ERP, Supply Chain Management, Chemical or Commodity Trading industry are advantageous
- Experience in managing and leading IT Projects with team size of minimum 5 people across business functions preferred
- Willing to travel occasionally
Closing on 11 Feb 2021