VUEALTA PTE. LTD.
S$7000 - S$12000
Vuealta is a young and entrepreneurial consulting firm
Vuealta is a leading global consulting firm and Anaplan Partner helping medium and large enterprises around the world solve complex planning challenges through the delivery of a suite of applications powered by the Anaplan Connected Planning Platform. We provide deep process expertise and advanced planning solutions in Finance, Supply Chain, and Human Resources.
Vuealta is a young and dynamic consulting firm with its headquarters in London and offices in Sweden, Finland, The Netherlands, New York, and Singapore. Our fast-growing Singapore office is hiring for a variety of roles to expand our energetic team in various directions.
We are hiring Project Managers
Our Singapore office is looking for experienced Project Managers to join our team and support the design, development, and deployment of high-quality solutions for our clients across multiple projects in an agile way.
You will drive, lead, learn, and teach
- Lead planning and execution of projects
- Manage the project plan, scope, schedule, budget, and resources
- Manage the project team, stakeholders, vendors, and outsourcing contracts
- Monitor and report project status to all project stakeholders in various meetings
- Deliver project and system documentation according to our Project Development Methodology
- Build excellent user relations by cultivating trust and building good rapport with users
- Manage the change journey of users and other direct stakeholders
- Conduct post implementation reviews to gather users’ feedback
- Assist supervisor during Quality Assurance Reviews
- Develop and/or support the development of a strong project management capability within Vuealta in APAC
Elements in your profile
- Strong critical thinker with pragmatic problem-solving skills
- Eagerness to learn and grow
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and critical situation handling skills
- 3 - 5 years of experience in project management, methodologies, techniques, and tools
- Experience in software development life cycles and familiar with basic practices (e.g. ITIL)
- Preferably certified in Project Management (e.g. PMP, CITPM)
- Degree / Diploma in Computer Science, IT, or other relevant disciplines
Vuealta offers you a fantastic team in a fast-paced environment
- An exciting, dynamic, and energetic working environment
- An entrepreneurial practice in which your contributions really make a difference
- Open and honest culture
- Extensive professional and personal growth through training and experience
- A steep learning curve with exposure to senior management and C-level customers
- Fast career progression in a variety of directions in a rapidly expanding organization
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Flexible work schedule and location
- Located in the vibrant heart of the city, amidst customers and abundance of leisure
We look forward to your application and meeting you!
You may apply directly here too:
Closing on 30 Oct 2021