ITSEC SERVICES ASIA PTE. LTD.
S$5000 - S$7000
· As a Project Manager, you will be working as a project team lead that comprise cybersecurity specialists.
· Oversee the overall delivery of project milestones,
· Review the completeness and accuracy of submitted documentations,
· Perform timely reporting to upper management regarding the status of the project.
· Manage operations of cyber security projects.
· Manage suppliers (in accordance to contractual obligations) to meet stipulated service levels within scope and schedule, and perform variation and technology refresh (when necessary).
· Ensure cyber security projects’ comply to information control, Quality Management System (QMS) and contractual requirements.
· Manage project timeline, stakeholders and communications including fronting customers’ queries on projects.
· Conduct audit and follow-up on customers’ usage of projects.
· Serve as the primary point of contact for coordination with the cybersecurity specialists and third-parties vendors.
The Successful Candidate:
· Minimum 3 – 5 years of Project Management experience.
· Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to pitch ideas and influence stakeholders.
· Good analytical, organization and planning skills
· A team player who is able to work independently.
· Advantageous to have
o Experience in ICT Industry and/or Government
o Experience in leading cyber security audit, penetration testing, control reviews and others
o Experience in standard IT/Cyber Security policies
o Understanding in systems infrastructure topology, virtual machine technology, networking, installation and it security, with professional certifications are preferred
o Project Management related certification such as CITPM, PRINCE2 or PMI
Closing on 10 Oct 2021