MEDIAPLUS DIGITAL PTE. LTD.
Advertising / Media
S$3200 - S$4200
We’re seeking a dynamic Project Manager to join our team.
As a Project Manager, you’ll be the liaison between clients and the delivery team. Your responsibilities include meeting clients to scope out project requirements, managing project timelines and coordinating multiple teams to deliver a product on time and within budget. You must be meticulous, a strong decision-maker and a great communicator — adept at extracting the client’s vision and communicating it to internal teams.
Our ideal candidate is unfazed at managing multiple projects, is passionate about bringing businesses online and loves discussing the details of website development with programmers, designers and clients.
- Manage and provide meaningful consultation for a wide range of e-commerce web projects with our clients
- Conduct initial meetings to gather project requirements, applying business and marketing acumen throughout the process to provide insightful ideas to create a positive impact to the clients’ businesses
- Be the main communication bridge between the web developers, designers and clients by providing accurate translation of the web features and design requirements
- Management of project timeline and expectation, while building strong relationships in the process to achieve customer satisfaction
- Drive user experience research and concept development
- Degree/Diploma in any relevant field
- 2 or more years of experience in project management, events or client fronting roles
- Creative and passionate about proposing ideas
- Good communication (written and verbal) and people skills
- Independent, self-motivated, highly organized and possess an eye for detail
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- On the job training will be provided
- Knowledge in web design and development is advantageous
What you will acquire:
- Enjoy the journey of working in an energetic and fast-paced environment with creative and fun team mates
- Work collaboratively with team mates in Singapore and Malaysia and independently as you execute the project plan for clients
- Immense exposure to the digital marketing and web development world as you learn the ropes of how we help SMEs in Singapore grow their businesses online
- Witness and celebrate real results and achievements you made for the client's projects you manage
- Get on job trainings and guidance from team mates from different departments
- You can expect to grow in areas of communication, risk management and critical thinking skills
- You will be equipped with critical knowledge to steer your way in this accelerated digital era
- Have fun, Feast, Play and Drink as a team!
Closing on 29 Sep 2021