HITACHI EBWORX INTERNATIONAL PTE. LTD.
S$5000 - S$8500
- Manages project software development lifecycle, the day to day operation support and change request for single and/or multiple end to end full project implementations.
- Create and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Minimises company exposure and risk on project by effective application & compliance of company methodology and enforces project standards
- Implement engagement review and quality assurance procedures in accordance with company methodology to ensure profitable and successful execution of implementations as measured by company goals and customer satisfaction
- Adherence to Project Management disciplines such as on time, on budget & quality delivery. Encourage teamwork, improve staff retention and foster customer relationships and satisfactions
- Manages the team, fostering team work and contributes to their professional development Coordinating with project sponsors and business stakeholders in the prioritization and detail of deliveries while at the same time collaborating with other project stakeholders for consistent and focus implementation
- Candidates with lower experience may apply but need to provide compelling justifications
- A university degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Management, and/or financial subjects
- Minimum 3 to 4 years of software development lifecycle project management experience in customer facing environment.
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate and manage change in a highly dynamic environment
- Competency in Project Management, Analytical Problem Solving, Customer Relationships with experience in the Banking Industry
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (English)
- Formal project management training or certification (PMP, Agile, etc.) is a merit
Closing on 24 Sep 2021