Project Managers, Cybersecurity
DEFENCE SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY AGENCY
Information Technology, Public / Civil Service
DSTA is a top-notch technology organisation that drives innovation and delivers state-of-the-art capabilities to make the SAF a formidable fighting force. Our engineers and IT professionals harness multidisciplinary expertise to equip our soldiers with advanced systems to defend Singapore.
We also contribute our technological expertise to support national-level developments. To achieve our mission, DSTA performs a variety of roles ranging from acquisition and procurement to cybersecurity and software development.
We are looking for innovative and technically strong cybersecurity project managers to join us in Cybersecurity Programme Centre. You will lead the design and implementation of cutting edge cybersecurity solutions to safeguard MINDEF/SAF’s digital domain. We have built a wide spectrum of capabilities and can provide opportunities to work on Cyber SOCs, Cyber Forensics, DMZs, Cyber Threat Intelligence or Analytics.
The role will require you to :
- Lead projects to deliver cybersecurity solutions that meet the operational requirements within budget and schedule
- Lead the design of complex integrations involving COTS solutions and custom software developments to solve unique requirements
- Provide thought leadership with the ability to influence, manage teams and independently prioritize and execute
- Collaborate with local and global partners in industry, government and academia to explore new solutions
- Tertiary qualification in Infocomm Security, Computer Science, Computer / Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, Mathematics or a related field
- Minimum 4-8 years of experience in cybersecurity or a related IT domain
- Knowledge and experience of security engineering and network / system design
- Project Management experience
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
Closing on 27 Oct 2021