APPLE SOUTH ASIA PTE. LTD.
S$7000 - S$9000
Imagine what you could do here! At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple’s Identity Management Services Quality Engineering group is looking for a highly motivated, Engineer with a strong background in Software Development and Quality Engineering to join its team of highly skilled software engineers. You will be responsible for quality engineering of server side for customer-facing distributed platforms and applications in a fast-paced dynamic environment. Your job is to keep our high-quality bar set ridiculously high, and to help us identify and execute ways to raise it even higher. The Quality Engineer in this role will play a key function in delivering highly critical Identity Management Authentication & Authorization services and features for customers in a timely manner. In this role you are encouraged to learn and use latest technologies like ML and AI to improve the automation.
• 5+ years of combined work experience in Software Development/Quality Engineering
• Admin-level expertise in QE automation architecture, methodologies, processes, tools
• Familiarity with Identity Management software fundamentals and test methodologies
• Expertise in testing Web Services (Rest & SOAP), databases, and batch processes
• Expertise in automating functional, system, integration and failover tests at server level.
• Expertise in tools like Selenium WebDriver, Appium, Postman, SOAPUI for API, Web, iOS and MacOS platforms.
• Strong Experience working with Java, Python or other OO languages.
• Solid understanding of software build tools and CI/CD integrations
• Proven track record to deliver high-quality work on tight schedules
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with frequent context switching
• Self-motivated, independent, and proactive
• Outstanding collaboration and organizational skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We are looking to hire extraordinary individuals to join our IdMS Technical Engineering and operations team in running the Apple services that millions of customers use every single day. You’ll also build and run the infrastructure that powers those services. We’re looking for people to solve operational problems using software and automation and help us build the Apple experience on a global scale
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Building software and systems to be responsible for the infrastructure and applications through automation.
- Deployment, support and monitoring of existing and new services, platforms, and application stacks in 24/7 production environment with on-call pager-duty.
- Collaborate very closely with application engineers, QA team, network team to effectively trouble shooting hardware and software bugs.
- Capacity planning and management.
- Explore and evaluate new technologies and solutions to push our capabilities forward and take on tomorrow’s problems not just today’s.
Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related field and proven experience in the job offered or related occupation.
Nice to Have :
- Experience with performance and load testing tools
- Experience with security testing
- Experience using Code coverage tools
- Spark and Hadoop technologies
- Cloud technologies & Kafka technologies
Closing on 11 Mar 2021