NICOLL CURTIN TECHNOLOGY PTE. LTD.
S$6000 - S$8000
As a key member of the team, you will be involved in the development lifecycle from design, implementation, testing and support with a focus on delivering solutions adhering to business goals, technical requirements and engineering standards.
• Develop unit test plans, test suites, and perform tests on software solutions
• Drive end to end testing of software as a service offering.
• A keen eye for finding the obvious (often overlooked) defects in the software products
• Automate test cases as much and wherever possible
• Integrate various tools for manual and automated testing
• Experience interacting with source code version control
• Interact with stakeholder(s) to understand and document the product feature(s).
• Solve bugs, engage in trouble shooting, and interact with the internal developer community.
• Assist in analysis & evaluation of new technologies to meet demand for product roadmap and technology platform goals.
• Advocate and Follow best design and development practices adhering to Engineering standards.
• Work in a Globally Distributed Development team environment with minimal supervision.
• Participate in bug triage process.
- RestAssured, Postman
- Git, JMeter, Postman
- Experience of writing tests in Java
- Experience of testing RESTful APIs
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Java development or API development experience
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field with 7+ years of professional software quality assurance experience
Closing on 10 Nov 2021