Quote To Cash Specialist
HUBSPOT ASIA PTE. LTD.
Banking and Finance
Permanent, Full Time
S$4000 - S$7000
- Resolve a variety of Contracts, Billing and Collections inquiries while providing world class customer service
- Review incoming contracts to ensure compliance with HubSpot legal and financial
- Perform varying tasks and duties necessary to reduce Accounts Receivable including but not limited to: email outreach, cold calling and partnering with Customer Service and Sales to resolve Customer disputes.
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with internal stakeholders and customers
- Liaise with IT Support to resolve system discrepancies
- As needed, provide guidance on contract, billing and collections matters to account managers or other operational staff, including training to new account managers and other sales employees in best practices and operational procedures
- Work independently and with management to improve Quote to Cash processes and analyze current state of business
- Solve complex billing issues that require extensive analysis and review through different scenarios and systems
- Perform reconciliations and correcting transactions
- Process key customer documents including tax exemptions, bankruptcy, and vendor forms
- Quick learner who is capable of grasping and retaining information in a high volume transactional environment that’s constantly changing.
- Fluency in English required
- 3-5 years experience in a related field.
- Strong analytical, problem resolving and organizational skills
- Highly motivated with the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Experience with High Volume Collections
- Knowledge of Billing and Collections procedures
- Accounts Receivable knowledge/experience required
- Super-strong attention to detail
- Experience with Excel required
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
- Must be able to work independently without constant supervision
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Must be resourceful and tenacious
Closing on 07 Feb 2021