Regional QA Manager
BIPO SERVICE (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
Permanent, Full Time
S$5000 - S$7000
- Lead and manage the Non-Payroll and Mobile QA team in Indonesia to ensure the quality of products comply with legal requirements and management objectives.
- Perform software testing related to the enhancement and/ or development tasks to support project delivery, product support and/or development activities.
- Participate in business analysis meetings with Product, PM, SD, Support team; use the information acquired to ensure that software developed by RND fulfil the requirement.
- Provide internal support ticketing system, ensure target response, bridge the issue to R&D team, and provide satisfying solution.
- Work collaboratively with others to achieve goals.
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Relevant degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent.
- Hands-on experience in Software Quality Assurance Testing with strong working knowledge of QA & testing processes and methodologies.
- Experience in HRMS Products and SQL.
- Understanding of HR business process would be advantageous.
- Strong analytical, problem identification and solving skills with solution focused mindset.
- Creative and patient, logical and objective, proactive approaches with the confidence to make decisions.
- Excellent communication skill and detail-oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Fluency in Chinese language is a plus.
- Ability to travel when required.
Closing on 04 Nov 2021