Revenue Consumption Program Manager, Google Cloud - Singapore
GOOGLE ASIA PACIFIC PTE. LTD.
S$10000 - S$20000
The area: Google Cloud
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
Additional Role Description:
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their businesses — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
As a key team member of the Global Consumption Programs Team, you will be responsible for driving alignment and best practices implementation across cross-functional teams in APAC on business growth activities. You will facilitate and define the framework for alignment between pre and post sales around the execution of best practices including the playbook.
As you drive execution of the program by engaging regional, cross-functional teams, you will partner with strategy and operations teams to ensure that playbooks and dashboards are aligned globally and being leveraged within the regions. You will use the insights from the analytics to iterate and evolve the best practices.
- Be part of a global team focused on defining the playbooks for business growth across all Google Cloud Products. Define best practices and create global consistency to drive business growth in APAC.
- Partner with Strategy and Operations to evolve reporting on business growth in APAC.
- Work closely with the APAC Customer Success team in the rollout of Customer Success Managers best practices and playbooks.
- Work cross-functionally with pre and post sales organizations to ensure relevant activities are implemented, according to Playbooks and best practices, in order to maximize business growth.
- Consult on tooling and dashboards to provide data insights for how to foster and improve consumption on Google Cloud Platform.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 15 years of experience in leading programs and/or operations within a Cloud business.
- Experience driving consumption business growth within a Cloud provider.
- Experience with data analysis and business intelligence tools.
- Experience expanding product adoption and consumption at enterprise customers, identifying key customer patterns and best practices, and developing repeatable strategies for growth.
- Experience with program management, enterprise technology implementation, strategy development and customer advocacy, including driving complex, cross-functional initiatives from definition to execution.
- Experience building and leading a global team of program managers working across functional boundaries to drive results.
- Familiarity with the key factors of success for Enterprise cloud migration programs and data center migrations.
- Broad knowledge of Customer Success best practices and the processes, challenges, and business context to drive adoption, retention and customer loyalty.
Closing on 19 Mar 2021