Revenue Strategy and Operations Manager, APAC (Singapore)
TWITTER ASIA PACIFIC PTE. LTD.
Permanent, Full Time
S$17000 - S$22000
Twitter is what’s happening and what people are talking about right now. For us, life's not about a job, it's about purpose. We believe real change starts with conversation. Here, your voice matters. Come as you are and together we'll do what's right (not what's easy) to serve the public conversation.
Who we are:
The Revenue Strategy and Operations team @ Twitter partners with Global Sales teams to drive revenue, craft and execute sales strategy and handle all internal systems to drive productivity.
What you will do:
As a Revenue Strategy and Operations Manager (RSOM), you are a member of the APAC team and looked to as a leader in the organisation. We build and execute core operational processes - such as business planning, reporting, and ongoing business operations management. In our role, we will also take up broad spectrum special projects ranging from crafting resource allocation models to leading roll-out and reporting of new sales improvement process/platforms and tools. Our job will also include in-depth quantitative analysis of key Twitter usage trends/inventory analysis in addition to other sales operations metrics with particular focus on problem solving and creation of scaled systems and processes. We work very closely with Senior Sales leaders in the Operations and Sales teams to quickly understand issues and implement solutions.
You will be a self-starter, entrepreneurial thinker, deeply analytical and detail oriented, but capable of working in a structured manner to thrive in ambiguity. Our team does not shy away from rolling up our sleeves, slicing and dicing extensive sets of information, and building solutions to problems that have not been tackled yet. Your hunger for working with data is only matched by your hunger for working at Twitter.
What does success in this role look like?
You will embed yourself with the sales team and become the strategy and operations backbone for those teams. Present strategic insights and recommendations to senior management and partners in the Sales, Finance, Revenue and Marketing, and Support organisations critical to maintaining or developing long-term relationships with key brands and agencies. We are the go-to team in the Twitter Revenue org if anyone wants to know “what is happening” in our region. You will often independently identify issues, problem-solve, and with passion drive solutions - people come to us when they have a tough problem and don’t know how to tackle it.
- We collaborate with our cross functional partners (Sales teams, Revenue engineering, Finance, HR) to ensure successful execution of key projects, while continually finding opportunities for ongoing program improvements and enhancements.
- Work with stakeholders across the APAC markets (e.g. India, SEA, US and JPKR).
- Navigate cultural nuances and markets at different stages of growth.
- We drive operational logistics including optimizing resource allocation across teams, measuring progress against sales goals, and assisting in key sales management meetings.
- Develop analytical frameworks, tools, and techniques to plan and communicate short and longer term resource needs.
- We help find opportunities to improve sales team efficiencies, and lead efforts to scale standard methodologies across your vertical/sector.
- We participate and help steer global initiatives as appropriate and ensure that global initiatives are rolled out accurately to every region/sector.
- We develop, lead & report on key revenue and sales pipeline metrics.
- We conduct strategic market insights including competitive landscape analysis to help formulate go to market plans.
- We actively participate in building Quarterly business reviews with sales teams.
- 8-12 years work experience
- Analytical and structured problem solver.
- Comfortable to work in ambiguity with a bent towards fast execution and iteration.
- Project management mentality on task execution.
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience researching and manipulating complex and large data sets.
- Strong knowledge and skills in spreadsheet and presentation software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience using a consulting approach to identify and build go-to-market strategies
- Facilitation experience and the ability to lead programs such as strategy planning sessions.
- Experience working across multiple functions/ business units, influencing and collaborating with others to successfully execute programs
- Management consulting experience a big plus.
- MBA/MS or equivalent with specialisation in marketing, finance, mathematics, business or related field of study.
- Experience in the digital marketing industry and familiarity with popular digital advertising platforms.
- Experience working with sales operations function/ similar function in other companies
- Familiar with SQL or any other form of database querying language a plus.
- Knowledge of sophisticated analytical packages including, but not limited to, R, SPSS, Stata, and SAS.
Closing on 20 Mar 2021