Risk Operations Analyst (Indonesian Speaking) - Contract - 12 months
ZENITH INFOTECH (S) PTE LTD.
S$3000 - S$3200
Risk Operations Analyst (Indonesian Speaking)
This is a 12 months contract role assigned to our client
Current Work Location : Work From Home (until further notice)
Actual Work Location : VIVA Business Park
Max Salary : $3,200
To handle Indonesian Speaking Clients
1. Ensuring and securing our client’s platform against fraudulent activity is at the
core of our team’s goals.
2. Our mission is to make our client’s platform a safe place to transact online.
3. As a Risk Agent, you will assist achieving team goals by ensuring security of our
clients’ platform and identifying and eliminating fraud.
4. You will have responsibility for achieving your own daily processing targets
5. You will also be responsible for engaging with the team to promote high
performance culture and great place to work.
Required Skills & Experience
• Minimum Diploma in any relevant fields
• Minimum of 1 year experience in Customer Service in an office / tech industry
environment. Risk Management knowledge preferred
• Open to Degree fresh graduates
• Excellent Problem Solving and Organisation Skills
• Strong attention to details
• Self-motivated to work independently, with minimal supervision
• Strong work ethic, taking personal accountability for accuracy and high-quality
outputs and demonstrating integrity to core team values
• Positive, target delivery focused attitude and experience of a service delivery
• Excellent time management skills and able to proactively and independently
manage workload and targets
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to express ideas and concepts both
orally and in writing, recognizing the audience and communicating
• Familiar with MS Office (or similar Office applications, Slack, Trello etc) and able
to manage multiple tools / web browsers at one time
• Team player capable of proactively learning on the job
• Working Hours: Possibility to be scheduled for weekend/PH duties,
compensated with off-in-lieu
• Service Delivery and Target Driven environment
• Ability to meet tight deadlines with focus on quality, results and timely delivery.
• Candidate will need to stretch during peak / critical service delivery periods
• Work with integrity, confidentiality and professionalism
Closing on 11 Feb 2021