Sales Development Representative (Korean Speaking)
LINKEDIN SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
Consulting, Customer Service, Human Resources, Professional Services
Permanent, Full Time
S$3500 - S$4500
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
As a world-class Sales Development professional, you will become an integral part of the Global Sales organization. You will assist in generating new business by qualifying leads and driving various outbound campaigns and, more importantly, you will focus on the development of the individuals qualifying those leads.
- Qualify and develop outbound sales leads and respond to product inquiries
- Run email campaigns to generate new sales prospects
- Complete accurate tracking of communication with current and potential customers in SalesForce.com
- Work with the Account Executive team to design industry-specific outbound efforts
- Schedule demonstrations between account executives and potential customers
- BA/BS degree
- 1+ years of experience in recruiting, sourcing, analyst or lead generation or lead qualification
- Business fluency in Korean
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or other CRM platforms
- Expert knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and telephone skills
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision
- Ability to analyze business opportunities and read situations well
- Ability to gather and use data to inform decision making and persuade others
- Ability to develop compelling strategies that deliver results with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, startup environment
Closing on 28 Feb 2021