Sales Lead, (Cyber Security Audit)
TUV SUD PSB PTE. LTD.
Consulting, Information Technology, Sales / Retail
S$4500 - S$8000
TÜV SÜD providesCyber Security professional services assisting clients to address their cyber risks and improve their Cyber Security posture. Reporting to the Manager, Audit Services, you will lead the technical consulting team of our Cyber Security Services in ASEAN to support TÜV SÜD ASEAN growth strategies.
You will have the opportunity to be an industry pioneer in defining better standards amid a growing and changing field that goes beyond regulatory compliance to ensure better security in a cyber-physical world. Through this, you will gain exposure and knowledge to a broad range of technologies relevant to cyber-physical systems, System Verification and Validation, and Security Testing. You will engage with partners in operational and industrial areas and expand regionally as the focus on Cyber Security matures.
· Work with Manager on go-to-market strategies to achieve assigned revenue and profitability targets for cyber security related services
· Responsible for the management of Cyber Security portfolio / services (TISAX, CCoP, IEC 62443, NIST/ CS Architecture, etc)
· Collaborate with Product Managers to identify new opportunities, markets, partnerships or business alliances to reach out to target customers for new services, with a focus to grow customer base
· Manage end to end sales for assigned portfolio, support quotes generation and see through sales closure
· Establish and maximize relationships with customers and partners by providing a high level of service orientation
· Build, strengthen and optimize relationships with clients, prospects, associations, public institutes and partners
· Perform other related duties and assignments as assigned
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent with at least 3 years of relevant experience
· Familiar with information Security Management System (ISMS) or related standards of CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, ITIL or their equivalent would be an advantage
· Target-driven personality but with high level of diplomacy to influence management to drive through business initiatives
· Excellent communication, report writing, presentation and analytical skills
· Resourceful, fast learner with strong interpersonal skills
Closing on 07 Nov 2021