Sales Manager Indonesia, Malaysia & Sri Lanka
KODAK ALARIS SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
Information Technology, Sales / Retail, Others
S$4000 - S$5000
Expand sales of Kodak Alaris products and solutions into specified geographic territory (Indonesia, Malaysia & Sri Lanka), through mix of new resellers as well as existing resellers directing them towards new geographic, vertical and product focus.
Achieving Revenue and Profit Targets
· Work Independently to Meet or preferably exceed assigned sales objectives and Quarterly/Annual revenue and profit targets in respective countries
· Hunt Large Project Opportunities (LPOs) and create attack plan for the same based on winnability. Especially demonstrate effective control over competitive pricing, effective and right Reseller nomination and technology differentiation in the solution offering to ensure win for KA
· Implement Company’s Channel strategies and ensure balanced revenue contribution from Resellers in all major buying geographies
· Effectively implement Information Management Sales Plans to enter new market segments and/or to introduce new products for sale through current or newly developed channels
· Plan and run various marketing programs, sales campaigns, channel schemes, Brand promotion and channel motivation in respective Region in co-ordination with Marketing team to support annual sales objectives and unique channel opportunities
· Identify new potential markets and appoint new Resellers to meet the business plan
· Work closely with Industry Managers in their respective verticals and support to close large deals with them by introducing right channel partners in the value chain to win projects
· Work closely with Service to ensure smooth operations and minimize customer complaints.
· Work out business plans with individual Resellers and execute them
· Identify the right Reseller strengths to fulfill company's business objectives
· Support Resellers to achieve and enhance sales, win LPOs and create brand strengths in the Reseller’s domain
· Daily hands-on contact with Resellers for pre-sales planning, forecasting pipeline, and dealing with competition. Evaluate Reseller’s performance, identify gaps and root causes and provide appropriate directions to achieve their targets
· Provide guidance to Resellers in recruitment and skill enhancement. Develop and implement performance improvement programs for non performing Resellers
· Sales presentations and field sales calls with Resellers
· Implement positive principles of channel management in resolving inter-Reseller conflicts. Prevent Customer Complaints and implement preventive steps to ensure such issues do not recur
· Ensure adherence by Resellers to company’s policies, processes and standards.
· Collect and analyze market data on current trends, competition activities and latest developments in the industry.
· Provide regular market related information/updates to the management to build future strategies, take timely corrective measures, new product development etc.
· Collect customer feedback on products and services.
Qualifications & Experience
· Graduate with Diploma in Sales/Post Graduate in Management (Marketing)
· 3-8 Years of selling experience (preferably Channel management sales)
· Expertise with document scanners, software, support and services
· Must have experience managing a Reseller-led Sales team.
· Must have experience in countries – Indonesia, Malaysia & SriLanka
· · Willing to travel extensively
Skills & Competencies
· Demonstrate a very good track record in achieving quota and sales growth.
· Strong sellout abilities.
· Executive presence, the ability to comfortably scale up and down the organization.
· Excellent presentation skills with the ability to present with all levels of management.
· Excellent relationship building skills and interpersonal skills
· Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
· Ability to logically plan, set priorities, identify and solve problems to produce measurable results.
· Should have sense of ownership and accountability.
· Bias for action, Speed and Responsiveness
· Performance/Results Oriented
· Team Oriented
· Strong negotiation skills.
· English as working language.
Closing on 09 Dec 2021